Recently, a friend of mine used those words to describe a person she knew when she was growing up.
“He was the luckiest person I’ve ever met. He was always coming into money. He’d buy a lottery ticket and win. He’d go to the track and win. He’d go out to eat and they’d give him a free appetizer. It didn’t matter where we went, I was always witnessing and hearing stories about his money luck. And his business always seemed to be raking in money too,” she says.
Do you know someone like that? I’ve met a few in my life.
The good news is that creating wealth has very little—if anything—to do with luck. You don’t need luck to revise your wealth blueprint and dramatically increase the amount of money that comes your way. All you have to do is get your thinking straight about wealth, identify your wealth goals and work smart and what you’re experiencing will just seem like good luck.
But having said that, today I’ll give you four methods for improving your “money-luck:”
1) Know and understand how money moves. In order to become wealthy, you need to understand how money moves from person to person, place to place.
In an interview Dave Dee did with Dan Kennedy on Renegade TV about wealth attraction, Dan says, “Money won’t stay where you want it to.” You can’t will it to appear or do what you are passionate about and expect it to automatically follow.
Let’s face it, if you could think about money and make it appear there would be no such thing as poor people. And if it was as simple as doing what you were passionate about, all artists would be wealthy. Am I right?
So the rich know and understand how money moves and if you want to become wealthy, you have to know and understand why money moves from person to person and place to place.
2) Put “wealth magnets” in place. Once you understand how money moves, you need to put what Dan calls “wealth magnets” in place so that money is attracted to you. For example, you need to put a magnet in place that addresses your attitude towards money so that you aren’t self-sabotaging yourself. You need to have strategies for marketing, advertising, sales, and so forth that will attract money to your business, not repel it.
3) Acquire the right skill set to reach the level of affluence you desire. (Tweet this!) One of the biggest things you need to understand about wealth is that it has nothing to do with your chosen profession…whether you are an eye doctor, a candlestick maker, own an auto-repair shop, are a cleaning person, a chiropractor, etc.
Wealth is not related to genetics or the economy. I can show you geniuses who are broke and “not so smart” people who are insanely wealthy.
And you can find many examples of millionaires, multi-millionaires and billionaires who made their fortune, from scratch during recessions or the depression.
To make five figures a year takes a different skill set than it does to make six figures a year. And it takes different tactics to make seven figures than it does to make six. So to move up the money pyramid, you just need to acquire that skill set.
4) Get systems in place. Dan says, “The wealthiest people I know operate by system.” He also says that the total absence of systems is a real problem. Do you have systems in place that:
- Continually and consistently attract new customers, clients or patients to your business like clockwork?
- Build relationship with your customers, clients and patients and move them up the “value-ladder?”
- Convert prospects into paying customers?
- Create a big payday or are capable of infusing large sums of cash into your business periodically when you want?
Getting systems in place for these areas is one of the most valuable places you can spend your time. Systems can produce results for you, around the clock automatically. They give you reliable, predictable results. And they allow you to grow your business—even if you step away from it to travel, for health reasons, etc. (Fast Implementation Bootcamp gives you systems you can use in all four of these areas. Check it out here.)
If you want to improve your “money-luck,” and start to really accumulate wealth, then use these proven ideas in your business. When you do, I promise you will begin seeing a change in your “luck” for the better.
P.S. – Get “The 10 Rules to Transforming Your Small Business into an Infinitely More Powerful Direct Response Marketing Business” for FREE. Click here to claim your customer-getting, sales-boosting tactics.