Are you concerned, confused, or frustrated with the Federal Trade Commission’s revised guidelines on testimonials and endorsements?
There is no need to panic.
The Information Marketing Association, which Dan Kennedy and Bill Glazer are involved with, is doing a FREE tele-seminar on the new FTC regulations, and this is NOT TO BE MISSED!
Here is a summary of what will be covered on this call:
* The exact details you need to look for when you review your sales pages and presentations.
* Words you can use in your tele-seminars and webinars to comply with endorsement rules.
* The steps you should take to protect yourself from liability from the actions of your affiliates.
* The documentation you need to organize for testimonials you use in your marketing.
* The one thing you should have been doing all along, that you probably haven’t ever done before,
that’s suddenly more important than ever.
The call is this Thursday, December 10th 2009, at 2:00pm Eastern time.
http://www.info-marketing.org/FTCCall For Info!