Magnetic Marketing Event Bonus Videos

By: Dave Dee on: February 19th, 2014 118 Comments

VIDEO #1 “Why Do You REALLY Want More Customers, Clients and Patients”

VIDEO #2 “How I Went From Dead Broke To Successful Entrepreneur”

VIDEO #3 “How To Find Your Ideal Customer Part One…Create Them”

VIDEO #4 “How To Find Your Ideal Customer Part Two…Get In Their Head”

Be Sociable, Share!

Dave Dee is one of Dan Kennedy's most successful students. Dave saw Dan speak over 16 years ago at one of the Peter Lowe Success Events when he was a struggling magician. He bought Magnetic Marketing and as you will hear when he tells you his story, his life changed in less than 90 days. Dave became a very serious student of Dan's by attending my seminars, joining his coaching group and most of all from implementing what he learned. Dave has become a top flight mentor and expert and is the GKIC Chief Marketing Officer. For more money-making marketing tips, tactics and strategies, go to

118 Responses

1. Everett Smith says:

I want to be a winner in my kids eyes
      I want to be the best role model for my kids
      I want to pay for all my kids college bills so they can concentrate on their studies

• Yvonne Dubé says:

I want to feel more fulfilled about my work
        I want more freedom

• Mary Morton says:

I’m retired and have limited income, just enough to live on. I’d like more freedom to travel for pleasure and to take mission trips as God leads me. My main goal and desire is to be able to more fully support some missionaries I’ve been helping, and to be able to support other mission projects, especially helping persecuted Christians and others who have been forced to leave their homes, as well as others who don’t have basic needs. I would like to help with establishing income methods for the displaced and poor to help with their own needs. I want to help provide new translations of the Bible for new languages, and to get Bibles to those who don’t have access to them. Also training is needed for men to lead as pastors to reach new people and people groups. I could go on and on.

• Mary Morton says:

Lessons learned from your story

1.Take action
        2. Don’t be afraid to take a risk
        3. Spending a little money can pay off big in the long run.
        4. Don’t give up on pursuing your dream.

• I cam to the US with my wife in our mid twenties. We did not speak English, had a beautiful daughter Rubina Xenia, but No Money, no education. In 10 years we worked hard, bought a house, went to a 4 year College then completed a 5 year Medical School,
        both of us put out our heart for our patients – under Corporation and we almost failed financially. A few months ago we adopted the Law of Success Principles and made a $100, 000 .00 jump in our yearly income. … Now, we are working on our A.M.O.S. Medical Consulting company to make it much bigger. … WE WANT MORE FREEDOM and MORE RICHES< more time to travel and play. …. The reason why I wrote down our short story, is because our parents tell us to be smart, get A's, be a doctor or a lawyer, … blah, blah …. well, that did not work. ENTERPRENEURIAL Spirit works and will work!

2. Heather says:

I love being an entrepreneur for the freedom…
      1. Ability to spend time with my creator after putting my children on the bus
      Without rushing off to work
      2. Ability to take the day off to spend with my
      Family husband or maybe sick.
      3. Don’t have to report to a boss except my bills
      4. Ability to have my children do activities to
      Explore their god given talents
      5. Do house work at the same time I am working
      Laundry etc
      6. Soon freedom to not do housework
      Clean car office stuff cook things that don’t bring
      Me joy
      7. Freedom to take my children to great places
      8. Freedom to go on mini getaways with my husband
      9. Freedom to help others have freedom and keep their
      Priorities in order
      10. Freedom to really become who I was intended
      To be without unnecessary boundaries

3. To do meaningful work that enables others to advance the mission of their companies and to improve the quality of all stakeholder and to enjoy working with great people as I gain my own financial freedom by December 1, 2020 at 12 noon.

Joining the adventure together,

Dr. Miguel Valenitn

4. My Why’s are based on Covey’s L’s:

Live – a meaningful life and spend quality time with my family
      Love – be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister & aunt as a role model for my family
      Learn – continue learning the best ways to add value and create wealth
      Leave a Legacy – My goal is to have a business that can provide careers and security for all of my family, so that we no longer need to rely on others for our prosperity.

I get the most satisfaction helping others succeed & being involved.

5. I fell in love with marketing through the nostalgia and reverence for it that came through Joe Vitale aka Mr Fire. He was my first exposure to (marketing + Internet) I really enjoy all the old copywriters and all the old advertising technology. I probably have a hundred books around that subject on my shelf. The Internet and internet technology has been my obsession since I was a boy. I’ve always loved computers since my first commodore 64. I stumbled on Dan Kennedy’s stuff a while back in a used book store. It just makes so much sense. It Clicks with me. When I heard Steve Rosenbaum talking about this Magnetic Marketing Event I knew this was the place to be.

6. PJ Coutts says:

I plan on making my 1st million £s within 10 years (if I can do it in 6 I will be happy) but its not the cash thats important to me, infact I also plan to give it away once Ive made it). I want to do it to prove that it can be done that someone/anyone can completely turn their lives around. I dont want to be a millionaire for the cash (although the freedom it will bring to my family and myself is unbelievably exciting to me) its for the person I will have to become in doing so thats important to me. I already enjoy when I help friends and family reach their health and fitness goals but I want to see not only them but my community transformed, health fitness and wealth all improved for the better.
      I want to be an inspiration to all so that they can say to themselves “wow, if PJ can do it, so can I”.

7. Bobbie says:

To finally feel like a success, live the life of my dreams and to teach my daughter that it is possible to be successful and a good mom at the same time. To know I have made it and hopefully help others that I know are struggling to do the same.

8. To make a greater impact on the world by helping authors become financially successful from sharing their message and guiding them in having a greater impact as well.

9. Debb says:

To use the knowledge that I have acquired over many years to help others and to reach more people than I could reach working for someone else.

10. Ana says:

Why do I really want to succeed? I would like to break free and grow and contribute much more than I do now. Yes I would like to have more money, not just for the money itself, but to be able to choose what to do with my life in each and every second of it- I love to study personal development and spirituality and I would love to share that with the younger generations. Just the thought of that makes me feel so happy, so fulfilled! The idea of growing in knowledge and skills in these topics and then passing them would make me grow and contribute big time – and in the end of the day, more than the money, I know its that contribution and growth that will make me very very happy!

11. My whys …
      -To be the best influence in my grandsons’ lives.
      -To send my grandsons to whatever college they select without anyone being worried about the cost.
      -To have the financial freedom to do what I want, when I want and with whom I want.
      -To help who I want when and how I’m intuitively guided to.
      -To be in a position to help and encourage those in my family who want to and are aspiring to be more in their lives.
      -To continue my journey of living, learning, spreading love and joy throughout the world, doing what I love and fulfilling my purpose in this life.
      -To set an example for young girls and women to let them know that they can do it … whatever it is for the betterment of all humankind. It starts one person and one thing at a time.
      -To impact the lives of women entrepreneurs teaching them the things they can do to do their purposed work with ease and joy.

12. Neil Baum says:

Just a constructive thought about your presentation. I was watching your hands move up and down during the entire video, that I had trouble focusing on the content. However, the material eas excellent.

13. Brian says:

I want to fully realize the potential I have always known I possessed.
      I want to be someone that my friends and family are proud to know.
      I want to be a positive difference maker members of my family, my team, and my loved ones.

14. Because i want to make people happy and successful.
      Because i want to grow as a person and let my successful business grow.

15. Glenn says:

Performing Magic for people makes me extremely happy. I see their faces light up and love it when they laugh. Doing this AND making enough money for a comfortable life is my goal.

16. linsi says:

I live in Switzerland but was born and spent my early childhood on the tiny island of St. Helena in the middle of the Atlantic ocean where Napoleon was incarcerated. Probably the most isolated place in the world.

It is my goal to make enough money to finance an Art Museum with/for my works and to fund a floating harbour for St. Helena so that visitors from passing cruisers can get ashore without getting their feet wet.

17. Patric Melander says:

When you can’t get a thought or idea out of your head. Then its probably a good idea to act on it.

18. Roberta says:

Our whole business is there to spread the message, “Love is Real. Believe in Miracles.” That matters so much more than how many t-shirts, totes, greeting cards or bumper stickers we sell. But we need to get that message out so it can become a tangible, real presence in people’s lives, and we need help to do that well and as quickly as possible. “We” is used, not because it is not my personal goal, but because I am blessed with the friendship and commitment of 10 other people who share this dream.

19. My Why

To be a Leader and inspire others to compete with change while having fun.
      And Who am I
      I am the possibility of Integrity and Passion

20. Craig says:

Why I am I willing to do, what unsuccessful people are not willing to do?

I want to be a vessel for The Triune to work thru

I want my last name to mirror my lifestyle

I want to leave a strong legacy to my kids and grandkids

I don’t want money to be an issue that prevents me from being all that I can be while assisting others who need a hand-up vs a hand-out.

21. Duane Mengel says:

1. To give my family the life they deserve. Not only through finances but by spending time with them to help them develop into truly free individuals.

2. So i can decide if i want to do something with them not id i can afford to do it.

3. Show people that have doubted me what can be done with determination

4. Help others achieve their full potential and goals a well

22. Candice says:

I want to work for myself so I have more freedom and do things on my terms. I would also have more time to spend with my family. I also want to give back and educate others on health and nutrition while creating and distributing healthy snack items.

23. Marzena says:

I’m on a mission to show the middle aged population that anybody can change, turn their life around and be successful at any age, regardless of the past record. I want to serve as an example of what’s possible. Starting my own business and becoming financially independent is the last step. I love teaching and sharing my knowledge and experience.

24. sam says:

for me is to have a piece of mind and more free time with my family.

25. Rose says:

26. Karn says:

To be financially free. To go and do whatever I want to do, with whomever I choose to do it with. Family, Friends,and Friends i have not met yet.

27. Lukasz says:

I’m 18 years old and this year I will graduate from secondary school.
      I have a dream of becoming a bodybuilder and an actor.
      I want to succeed in this business so that I can go after my dreams with full force and full-time.

28. Timo Metsäaho says:

I want a financial freedon to spend good time with my kids and spouse.
      I want to travel and see the world with them and I want to give a dream house to my family to live.

29. Annabelle says:

I want to be able to provide the experiences that my son needs to expand himself in all areas

30. Eileen says:

I am the best boss I have ever had so I would like to continue reporting to myself. I want to be able to be involved in my family’s special celebrations by being able to be flexible and having the funds to travel to attend. I wish to be able to use my God given talents by being of service to other people. I wish to make my customer feel fabulous about herself. I wish to leave a legacy for my children. This is my dream job.

31. Soon says:

So my nuclear family can be reunited once and for all. We live apart due fo financial reasons.

32. Chris says:

To share my passion with others, walking my talk, being a demonstration of my leadership and expressing the endless possibilities that are available through my product and service; ultimately this let’s me work as if it’s play and gives me freedom to create my life new every day!
      Plus… My mentor always expressed ‘when you help others to get what they need in life, everything that you want in life will come to you beyond your wildest dreams or ever imagined!’
      …and when you speak with passion, people can feel the truth, the honesty and that it’s spoken from the heart and if what is being offered appeals to them because I just helped them to see the possibilities for their life, they will easily say YES! And there’s GRAND reward, beyond money, when you know you made a difference for the better in someone’s life~~

33. I want to be able to live in the huge house overlooking the beach. Where no one can see me from the bottom of the hill, so I can swim in the nude and sleep in the nude, dance in the nude!
      I want to build communities for the elderly, people that don’t have family left and pair them up with a homeless dog or cat who needs caring and love.
      And anytime outsiders come in to buy something from our stores, that money will go directly to the elderly’s home to buy food and whatever they and their dog needs!

I will have nurses-aides come in as needed to take their vitals and stay awhile to read a story to them or take them shopping or the movies or even a walk with dog.

Get them out of the nursing homes that treat them badly, ignore them, yell at them and talk to them like dirt, instead of the royalty and the wise that they are!, tThey are the ones who could teach us a thing or two!

I just don’t want them … (the elderly, the dogs & cats) to ever have another lonely, sad, hungry day for the rest of their lives.

Then I’ll be happy!!!!!

34. Do says:

I want to get the maximum out of me as a person. I want to be successful and really have that feeling to do more and to be more than I ever thought possible. With my business I want to give customers a relieved feeling and get there worries away. And for me personally, if I can just help other people with my knowledge I´am a happy person.

35. James says:

Being able to have a positive impact on others and to be a financial blessing to many. I obviously cannot save the world, but if I can help some along the way my life would be even more fulfilling. I have a family and spending more time with them is one of my ultimate goals. I guess it goes without saying that I can’t help others if I am unable to support myself and my family first.

36. James says:

Lesson learned? Don’t be a procrastinator!! Opportunities don’t come often and golden ones even fewer…take action today!!!

37. Ted Breden says:

Why I do what I do as a business owner and entrepreneur? On the surface yes it is to make money and serve people. Going deeper it’s about creating abundance and freedom from want. Freedom to choose freely without financial constraints. Having a fabulous12 month income working only 8-10 months a year or less!

Having others around me loving and appreciating what they do; teams and team work fully satisfied and happy. Each and every person making a difference for each other and the customer.

My family is not out there, over there, it is where I am everyday loving moment to moment! We have the freedom to choose to drop everything and on a whim just fly, climb, boat, travel whatever on a moments notice. Freedom to love and freedom to nurture each other.

Freedom for life to be great, joyful and alive!

38. chris says:

my reasons:

– greater self esteem
      – to be really good at something
      – financial freedom to help myself, my family and others

39. chrid says:

lessons learned:

I need to decide to take the action necessary to make things happen
      if I have confidence in the tools available to me, then its up to me to use those tools.

its never too late to be successful as I define it

40. Chris says:

To love and serve the Jesus. Whatever I do, I want to do as unto the Lord.
      To be obedient to what God would want me to do.

41. My deeper Why is:
      I want to be free of the fear, that hold me.
      I want a great education, no for any degree but asist to clases or seminars about subjects that i love.
      I want time to educate my soon, and dont leave him with TV.

42. Mary says:

My goal for my business is to get me out of debt so I can have freedom to have what I need. Next my greatest desire is to help others that are less fortunate. You can not help others when you need help yourself. I want to be successful as I was raised with an inferiority complex that I am sick of having and ready to overcome it.
      I believe marketing is the number one ingredient in business success and I am anxious to hear about magnetic marketing. Thank you

43. George Clegg says:

As I get older approaching retirement I realize that there are a lot of things that I planned to do when I was younger that are still unrealized. Even more important, I have come to realize that my success can have a positive impact on others and that I can influence and mentor the next generation of successful entrepreneurs.

And of course, there is still a huge part of this amazing planet we live on that I have yet to see and experience. The best way to do that is with the financial freedom to visit new places without the need to see and do all you want within the artificially imposed time limit of a tour or two week vacation.

Finally, to leave a legacy for my family and perhaps an example for others to follow.

44. Brooke says:

My why is that I am tired of living in a state of always just making ends meet. I want more – I want the freedom to be able to do what I want – I want to help others get out of the same circumstances that I am in – I want to help my children and show them the world (travel) – I want my life with my wonderful husband to be free of financial worries – I want to help him achieve his dream and I want to feel safe.

45. My reason for going into business is quite simple. Thanks to my health I am far too scary a prospect (I know, I know, shame on me for being so scary) for conventional employers, so if I want a future I have to create one of my own.

46. H-Man says:

I want to be able to be a blessing to my family and an example of what persistence and faith can accomplish. To be able to spend quality time with my kids and wife and create something of myself they can be proud of. No longer live in financial distress and be the provider I need to be. Even go as far as creating a business that my kids can one day take over.

47. In a nutshell . . . it’s about Freedom . . . being able to build a lifestyle that allows me to call the shots, ability to help others, travel with friends and family, be able to return some of the favors to my friends who have helped me.

48. Frank says:

I want to spare more and more time with me so that I can learn more and more to implement and share further and cycle moves on……

49. Ajani says:

My reasons for wanting to be an entrepreneur is for the exact same reasons you stated, but I also want to be someone who wants to help empower others to be successful.

50. Joe says:

The freedom to live life. Share experience and creative impact.