In business, there are 7 critical areas of marketing every business must have in place. Think of it as your “Wheel of Marketing.”
And in order to have your business run smoother, be less stressful, less time-consuming and excel faster, you must have all the spokes in place and balanced.
We determined the spokes of our “Wheel of Marketing” from working with Dan Kennedy and our millionaire and multi-millionaire entrepreneur GKIC members.
Through our members generous sharing of their successes, we discovered that these extremely successful and wealthy business owners each have 7 critical marketing areas (i.e. spokes) in your wheel and consistently have them working at their maximum potential. These 7 critical areas are:
1) A market that is hungry to consume your message…and your product or service.
2) A marketing message that grabs your prospects by the lapels and gets them to read your ad, sales letter, emails, or other marketing pieces.
3) A system for increasing the lifetime customer value (LCV) of each customer, client or patient.
4) A system for reaching more affluent customers that don’t make purchasing decisions based on price.
5) A lead generation machine that never leaves you wondering where your next customer, client or patient is coming from.
6) Offline strategies for getting your marketing message in front of your customers.
7) Online strategies for siphoning more leads and sales to your business.
Take a minute to honestly rate yourself on each of the spokes of your marketing wheel—with 1 being not existent and 10 being outstanding. For example, if you don’t have a system for reaching affluent customers then you would rate yourself a 1 or if you have tried reaching out to the affluent market, but don’t have a system that consistently works, then you might rate yourself a 5.
This will not only help you determine where you are weakest and can improve the most, but it will also show you whether or not you are balanced. For instance, if you rate yourself a 10 on offline strategies but a 1 on online strategies, you can’t experience a thriving business.
Make all of your spokes strong in each of these seven critical areas and you will have a business that provides you with the income that allows you to take vacations without feeling guilty and have a business you look forward to going to each and every day without having worries constantly keeping you awake at night.
Is your “Wheel of Marketing” balanced? Leave a comment about what area(s) you need to strengthen the most.
P.S.– Get “The 10 Rules to Transforming Your Small Business into an Infinitely More Powerful Direct Response Marketing Business” for FREE. Click here to claim your customer-getting, sales-boosting tactics.