GKIC is a dynamic and fast growing company that works with the small business community, providing them up to date marketing and business guidance. We are a membership-based business providing marketing products, services, and cutting-edge information focused on supporting small business success.
We are seeking a hands-on membership experience marketer for email, direct mail, social media, and landing page lead generation and retention programs.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Associate Membership Manager will lead the development and execution of campaigns, programs, and content supporting various brands.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop and execute initiatives to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and develop concrete and actionable plans to solve identified challenges
- Interact with members to further develop relationships and support cross-sales of products and services
- Take ownership of all membership retention activities and proactively develop programs to improve the membership value proposition
- Work with other department managers in using a “big picture” understanding of the organization and its direction to plan operations, create new products and services, and set new company goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a client services role; preferably with a marketing, advertising or membership organization
- Excellent communication and writing skills and an ability to clearly and concisely communicate expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including a positive, energetic personality and the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities, and experience levels
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating into effective retention strategies and implementing action plans
- Experience with Infusionsoft is highly desired, but not required
- Ability to travel for client meetings and to attend trade and professional shows and conventions
GKIC offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental, 401K with an aggressive company match and much more. The building has immediate access to the Blue Line CTA train, a covered parking garage, gym, and restaurant on site.
- Located near O’Hare Airport, steps from the Blue Line
- Local candidates only
- Principals only: Recruiter’s please do not reply
- Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org