GKIC is looking for a to be part of our Business Growth Department. In this role, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for working with our members and Sales Consultant customers in a sales capacity. The successful candidate will handle in-bound and out-bound sales calls, and engage in email communications with our members, while focusing on service and sales. An entrepreneurial background is a plus. Must be patient and methodical in taking members and customers through a sales process and present products to assist them in achieving their business goals. Strong communication skills are needed both verbal and in email format. Must be highly motivated, goal orientated, and eager to prospect and create new member relationships.
What Makes Us Different from any other sales jobs?
- We are a company founded by sales and marketing professionals dedicated to assisting our members with their marketing and sales issues and helping them grow.
- Work with clients on their business needs and issues, and negotiate and close sales.
- You have clients that want to work with you.
- Our founder, Dan Kennedy, the top professional in providing up to date information and no-nonsense business building advice to our members.
- You must have a passion to work with entrepreneurs, small business people, and sales professionals.
- Only a few day of travel a year. No “road-warrior’ing”.
- Place sales call to new and existing members
- Provide outstanding membership service
- Provide an entry-level overview of products and services to members
- Sell products , services, and event tickets
- Work with members to achieve their business goals and objectives
- Schedule and implement daily sales activities, including call, emails, and skypes
- Ability to ask for the order and close sales
- Ability to meet and achieve quota, both monthly and quarterly
- Excellent written and communications skills with the ability to communicate both internally and externally, with all levels of clients organizations
- Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, influence and overcome objections
- College Degree, required
- Past sales experience
- Located near O’Hare Airport
- Relocation is not available, Chicagoland candidates only
- Principals only, recruiter’s please do not reply
- Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to HR1@gkic.com